2007年9月18日 星期二

something about me . .



It is Angel . ^^

I got this nickname from my senior high school classmate . She thought I was a kind of forgetful and careless person and always had a smile on my face . It seems that I didn't need to worry about anything . So , she thought I am like an "angel" . ^ ^ anyway, I pretty like it .

After graduated I worked in a company which helped the goverment to run the motor vehicle service station . It was a challenging and interesting job for me . I learned a lot of things from there . Maybe I was younger and had some plan for myself . So, I quit it after I worked there for 5 years .

In the past 5 years , I didn't have time to stop and watch my life even thinking . So , I decided to take a long vacation for myself . I went to Vancouver , Canada for 4 months . I took an English school (ESL) in the daytime . It was hard for me in the begining . Besides English , I needed to learn to adapt to the new culture and society. Fortunately, I met some good friends and they helped me a lot .


After I came back to Taiwan , I work in my patents company until now .The company factory is in Vietnam . We are making a traditional product called "ghost money"and then import it to Taiwan . It starts to invest in Vietnam for10 years . Nowadays , Vietnam has become a place which attract international investment.

I go back to study English again because I want to improve it and I also want to get higher degree also . Sometimes I like to go traveling , it will be very helpful for me when I go to another country by myself . In the near future, I hope I could have an opportunity to study abroad and get an English job . It is my dream and I will try my best to fulfil it .

1 則留言:

Yuhsiuwriting 提到...

Hello Angel

Welcome to our class. I was in Victoria, Canada, for the summer vacation as well. It was really a great place to visit. I really like everything I saw and everybody I met in Canada. Besides studying, did you do anything inteseting?



suggestions:
senior high school's classmate
-->senior high school classmate

It just likes I didn't need to worry about anything .
-->It seems that I didn't ...

So , she called it likes "angel"
-->..she thought I am like an 'angel'.


After graduated from college , I worked in the company which is helping goverment of motor vehicle service station .
-->After graduating...介係詞後面接動名詞或名詞 或完整子句
-->After I graduated...

-->I worked in a company which helped the government to run the....

It was challenge and interesting work for me , I learned a lot of things from there . Maybe I was younger and had some plan for myself . So, I quitted it after I worked there for 5 years .
-->It was a challenging and interesting job for me. I learned... (句點要緊接再最後一個字後面) 

quit 的過去式還是quit
I quit the job ....


So , I decided to make a long vacation for myself .
-->take ...vacation...



Except for English , I needed to adjust anything in the other country .
-->Besides English, I needed to learn to adapt to the new culture and society

check 'adapt'
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=944&dict=CALD

except: 不包含你所列出的項目

besides, ...:包含你所列出的項目


After back to Taiwan , I work in my patents company until now .
-->After I came back ..

The company's factory is in Vietnam .
-->(the period must be just behind the last word of a sentence.
)
We are making the traditional product that calls "ghost money"and import to Taiwan .
-->a traditional product called ...and then import it to Tiawan.


It has been for 10 years since our company invests Vietnam .
-->started to invest in Vietnam.



Nowadays , Vietnam has become the place that some businesss want to invest .
-->a place which attract international investment.


I go back to study English again because I want to improve it and get higher degree also .
-->and I also want to...



Sometimes I like to go traveling , it will be very helpfully for me when I go to another country by myself .
-->and I will...helpful...



In the nearly future, I hope I could have an opportunity to study abroad and get an English job .
-->the near future...



It is my dream world and I will try to do my best .
-->It is my dream and I will try my best to fulfil it.